Requirements For Gestational Carriers
If you are exploring your options to become a Gestational Carrier (a woman who carries a child for someone else and has no genetic tie to the child whatsoever) please be aware that qualified candidates for gestational surrogacy should meet the following criteria:
- Be between 20 and 40 years of age
- Depending on your state laws, some require you to be 21
- Height and weight in proportion
- BMI 30 or below online calculators are available to check this if you are unsure such as bmi-calculator.net
- Healthy physical condition
- Not currently taking medications including but not limited to anti-depressants or anti-anxiety for a minimum of 6 months prior to applying. A history of depression will disqualify.
- Non smoker
- Absolutely NO history of prior drug abuse of any kind will be accepted.
- Have demonstrated uncomplicated pregnancy(s) and delivery(s)
- Free of sexually transmitted diseases
- Previous STI that have been cleared up with medication does not disqualify
- Not dependent on government assistance
- This does not include state funded insurance. Inquire to learn more.
- Must pass criminal background check
- NO EXCEPTIONS! Partners must pass as well
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com any time.
I am always happy to share information and my passion for a very special industry that I am so privileged to serve.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a surrogate mother, please complete the Inquiry Form below. After reviewing your Inquiry, I will be in touch to gather further information.